Skip to content

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

Just checking in
alaska_mommy posted:
Hi all, just popping in to say hello. Still pregnant. Sort of waiting to see if this one sticks. I think it's going to work out, but every time I feel a little twinge it makes me nervous. I just want to be further along so I can breathe a little easier. Not really super excited, although I have had the urge to knit some little pink booties. I'm hoping for a girl.
Doing ok with the reduction in the Wellbutrin dosage, although hubby seems to be asking me frequently "Are you ok?" after I might have been a little irritated about something. I told him last night it bugs me because it makes me feel like he's afraid I'm going to explode on him. And I really didn't feel like I was being a big jerk or anything. Ugh. Basically I told him this is how it's going to be for the next 8 months or so, and to get used to it. I'm not sure he liked that answer. Haha. But he seemed to think the better of commenting on it. Sometimes I wish he would just spit out whatever he's thinking, but then at the same time I'm sure if he did I might have to unleash Armageddon on him.

Jeune1 responded:
Hang in there baby! (All of you.)

Great news, I'm keeping you in my thoughts. And don't forget: Inhale. Exhale.

Demons2011 responded:
No such thing as a little bit pregnant. You are, that's awesome. I sure hope you two go the distance!!!!!! - well three counting Dad, after all he helped and is with you the whole way.

alaska_mommy replied to Demons2011's response:
Thanks J and D.
I took another pregnancy test just to see, and the second line came out nice and dark so that reassures me that things are progressing. Just waiting for Friday to talk to my doc. Did pick up some Rescue Remedy (homeopathic stuff for anxiety/stress) and it seems to be helping the moodiness.

BeHapppy118 replied to alaska_mommy's response:
Hello!

That's good! Just do whatever it takes to reassure you. Glad to hear things are progressing.
So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.
- Stephen Chbosky

chez1 replied to alaska_mommy's response:
Hi Joy,
hope you are getting some chance to enjoy the pregnancy. You do whatever it takes to keep you going.
Keep us posted
hugs to you
Chez x
People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily....... Zig Ziglar

alaska_mommy replied to chez1's response:
Thanks, BH and C.
Chez, how are you doing? Haven't heard a lot from you in awhile, but glad to see you around!

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

I m so horrible about my life right now
Actually I m manager of the bar, and everybody think I m a nice bartender, but I don`t feel happy to talk to people anymore, I feel I ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.