Skip to content

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

jaws86
jaws86 posted:
Hey guys-still in sunny California, although it did rain some this week.I wish I could bring you better news. I finish my 3rd round of ECT, my last round. They do have me back on suicide watch because in group therapy a nerve was hit and I isolated and wouldnt eat, losing about 10 pounds. This is the hardest thing I have ever been through. Im sure I will be up to my chin in debt. Oh, well. Not sure when Im coming home, our insurance is just about gone. Let me here from yall this weekend if your home-love you all.

alaska_mommy responded:
Jaws, I'm proud of you for sticking with it. I hope this last round of ECT will really help you. Stay strong, finish this and I hope you come out the other side a new man!

BeHapppy118 responded:
Hello Jaws,

Good to see you here posting! Sorry to hear about what you've been through, I'm glad your hanging in there.

Hugs here for you.
So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.
- Stephen Chbosky

chez1 responded:
Hey Jaws
Thanks for letting us know how you are doing, keep at it. You have come so far, yes we all know you have a way to go but you have it in you to do it.
Hope the last treatment goes well and look forward to hearing from you again
hugs
Chez x
People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily....... Zig Ziglar

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

I m so horrible about my life right now
Actually I m manager of the bar, and everybody think I m a nice bartender, but I don`t feel happy to talk to people anymore, I feel I ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.