Skip to content

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

jaws86
jaws86 posted:
HEY GUYS! I MADE IT HOME FROM TREATMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I now have to learn to live again in the real world. Ill let you know my experiences out there!! I love you all and never would have made it without yall, really. Now here comes the hard part living.

jaws86 responded:
Was I really that bad before I left?

chez1 replied to jaws86's response:
Hi J
Welcome back and well done on completing your treatment. I know we are all very proud of you.
As for how were you before you left - I think it is fair to say we were all very worried about you and could see that you had pretty much got to a very low point.
It is so good to see you back up and running and looking forward to seeing you around
hugs
Chez x
People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily....... Zig Ziglar

alaska_mommy replied to jaws86's response:
Welcome back to the world, jaws! So glad you made it through treatment! How do you feel?

As for how you were before you left, were you reading your old posts?
We all have our bad days/times/seasons. Can't really place the blame anywhere except on that darned disease...depression makes us do pretty desperate things.

Glad you're back!

jaws86 replied to alaska_mommy's response:
mentally and physically exhausted. My roommate has multiple personalities and half the time I didnt know who I was speaking to. God its good to be at home. Ill keep every one posted.

Wow sounds interesting. You'll have to fill us in on the details. Congrats!

jaws86 replied to alaska_mommy's response:
Family, I cant believe I relapsed again. Im sorry I let yall down. Im going to lay low for a while- if you want to post thats OK, but I will not post for awile. Why does this keep happening? Ireally tried

jaws86 replied to jaws86's response:
Hi family, told doctor would like to wean off pain meds while I find an alternate way of effective pain control. I know yall are angry at me for the failure, I think there is no safe way for me to take pain meds. I dont know how long the weaning process is going to take but I have another challenge to face. I apologize sincerely.

Anon_175177 replied to jaws86's response:
I have no idea what you keep apologizing for. Good luck.

jaws, you just do what you need to do for you. Keep posting here, no one is angry at you. We just want to see you doing better. So you work on doing that! I'm proud of you for seeking help on this. You take care of yourself.

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Goals
Counseling is good, but pick a goal and commit to it. If you are serious about being whole for your kids, then focus on that goal. When ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.