Skip to content

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

Whirlwind Week
Demons2011 posted:
What a week, mostly pleasant, some even great times. It's Saturday and it feels like Wednesday. I haven't had time to blink or focus on myself - makes for a better time but doesn't resolve some of the issues we all deal with. Kind of feel like the other shoe should be dropping. Oh the ex has been growling at me all day- pick the subject it's there. Time to back away and stay with self. Might go to kids for NU vs UCLA game tonight. Got the wings in the oven slow cooking away. Teriyaki and Hot. Should be tasty, especially washing down with some Killian's Red. Other dishes will be there, deviled eggs, pasta dishes, nacho's and peppers. A dietitian's nightmare. Just so you know my cholesterol is under 200. Not bad for a 60 yr old man who doesn't watch what he eats. I know, bad demon.

BeHapppy118 responded:
Hello!

I'm glad to hear you've had a good week and that you're back sharing with us. Hope you get to take some time out for yourself. That would make me feel on edge if that where me.

But overall, sounds good!
So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.
- Stephen Chbosky

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Sexual Problems from Meds..What to do!Expert
Serotonin type antidepressants can cause 5-30% of the time- sexual problems such as no orgasm, impotence, no libido. Consider that ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 37 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.