Skip to content

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

i am back on line but
candykissesaresweet posted:
now i can be here like i wanted to but now i dont know to do. i dont want to be abot me .ir is now three am my time and i amin in a very down mood. i have been sick for months my therapist has been there for me but things havechanged.
FirstPrevious12NextLast

itmatsb responded:
Hi,
Sorry that you're feeling down. Am wondering what things have changed for you. You deserve to be listened to and this is a good place to be heard. There are a lot of caring folks on here. Take care.

friedeggs replied to itmatsb's response:
came back here to help everyone because i do care too. but the llast six months have been so hard. i have had to deal with my sons medical issues, my dog dying, now the t i had has had my case load increased . he cant help me like i use to. please everyone give me time. i will find my way in to helping again

itmatsb replied to friedeggs's response:
Sorry to hear that you are having such a bad time of it. Those are major issues for you to have to deal with. Try to take care of yourself as much as possible through it. Try to take a little bit of time for yourself each day doing something that you enjoy to recharge your spirits. It could be as simple as reading or taking a walk. Take care and feel free to share anything else. There are caring people here as you apparently have helped others in the past. Maybe it's your turn now.

ty

friedeggs replied to friedeggs's response:
iam a loser and very invisible

You know that's not true. That's depression talking. And you need help for that ASAP. Go to your doctor and tell them how you are feeling. Go on an anti-depressant. Or increase or change the one that you're on now.

And see about getting therapy as well. You really need to take care of yourself. And your son(s) need you too. But you have to be well enough to provide the support that your child needs. I sure do wish you a recovery soon from the way that you are feeling right now.

ty...................some what of a trigger!!??.......................................... .........................?my therapist was there for me for a long time, but he cant because is days have increased and with it caseload.i know this as done with hurting me but this a wrong time..it will be when when i will be when i want end my life That it will all matter. because their job is on the line. i cant put myself anymore to any of them

I'm not sure about everything you are saying above. I'm sorry to hear that your therapist is not giving you enough hours right now. It sounds like you think that your therapist is trying to hurt you and that you're considering ending your life to put your therapist's job on the line. It won't affect their job at all since you are in a high risk group. It won't hurt your therapist other than them feeling sad for you for a short time.

Instead find another therapist to see--even in addition to the one that you're currently seeing, unless you want to cut off your current therapist.

Your life is not about your therapist. It is about your life and your son. You will be mostly hurting your son. Do you feel resentment against your son as much as your therapist? Perhaps, but I know that you love your son.

Again, call your doctor's office ASAP and tell them that you are considering ending your life and how you are feeling. That is very important.

ty you very much but that is not what i meant. i was not saying. that he knows what i have been through all these months. i am not angry at him, i just hate the mental health system. we could have a lot of stressers going and we have to just deal with it. but god forbidwe talk about od and they are concerned.i want to be heard now not when i am not here. tommrrow is my birthday . i am going to get through the best i can

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff replied to friedeggs's response:
Happy Birthday!!!!

We know you are struggling but wanted to make sure you know we are glad you were born and celebrate you today and everyday.

As you know there are terribly hard days and not so hard days, my wish for you is many, many, more of the not so hard days.

Please do something good for yourself today! Virtually throwing a party and I am bringing the cake.

You are always appreciated here! Happy Birthday to- You!!!!
Elizabeth

PS - Do you know you are the one that taught me how to post graphics??

When is your next appointment with your therapist? Is there a way to let your therapist know that you are in such bad shape?

And again, call your DOCTOR--in caps because I can't put it in bold print or underline it.

And Happy Birthday to you!!
Sara

ty you both........................................................trigger on the rest...................i saw him for a couple of mintues but it was not a session that is not until next week. we only talked a bout him not being able to help like he use to and we were inthe hall. it takes weeks before we get an an appointment for the doctor @and t. but it doesnt matter anymore. i am being very disconnteced from the mental health system. they dont care.

friedeggs replied to friedeggs's response:
trigger i feel so disconnteced from them. why do i need to take a back seat to them i hate living

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff replied to friedeggs's response:
Wish we could drive by pick you up and put you in the front seat.

Please reach into your coping and distraction bag to pull out a few things. Start by responding here .

Please be good and take care of yourself, reach out to your therapist. Does the office have anyway to do phone consults. If not and you want to talk call one of the numbers on the crisis assistance link.

Elizabeth

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Sexual Problems from Meds..What to do!Expert
Serotonin type antidepressants can cause 5-30% of the time- sexual problems such as no orgasm, impotence, no libido. Consider that ... More
Was this Helpful?
28 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.