Skip to content

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

Viibryd
jerseylove12 posted:
I went to see my doctor about my mild/moderate anxiety and depression. He gave me a dose pack/sample pack of Viibryd. He said that this drug is a new drug, will help with both depression and anxiety, and people find they don't have most of the side effects of other anti depressants. So I thought that was great and I started it right away.
But then I got curious and did some searching on the internet. I found tons and tons of discussion boards full of people talking about the horrible side effects they get especially after the first 2-4 weeks. I couldnt find one person saying they have been on it, have little problems, like it, and/or are still on it.

Anyone have any positive out comes? and any new info on this drug?

Jeune1 responded:
Hi there. You should certainly talk to your doctor about your concerns now. Ask him if he's had any experience with patients who've had problems with the drug or any early warning signs you should watch for.

Also, I like this website because it is well-researched, written in an engaging style and the name makes me laugh: http://www.crazymeds.us/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Meds/Viibryd

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

rohvannyn
You are special. I just want to let you know what a wonderful person you are. You give great advice. You're a very giving person...and a ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.