Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

will anyone notice
Anon_152804 posted:
Will anyone notice if i don't show up for work tomorrow?
will anyone notice the cuts on my arm?
will anyone see my sadness?
Will anyone notice if i don't come home tomorrow?
will anyone notice if i leave my home in the middle of the night?
will anyone notice if i drive without my lights?
Will anyone notice when i crash my car without a seatbelt?
Will my family even realize that i was in pain?
Will my therapist even wonder if she was affective?
Will anyone in my support group miss my empty seat?
Will i notice if i end up in hell for my self destruction?
Will anyone care?

zaketaz responded:
Maybe you should call the help line to talk to someone, or go to the hospital and see if they can help you with these feelings

dwashvp replied to zaketaz's response:
Thats my problem no one cares, every time i try to reach out i feel like i am a burden

dwashvp replied to zaketaz's response:
that just lets me know that no one care about me or whether I wake up or end up in a final resting place

Demons2011 replied to dwashvp's response:
Dwashvp, sorry haven't been on much. I hope your feeling a little bit better than when you posted you poem.. I know the depression is doing the talking and it's not what you really want. Don't feel like no one cares at all, we wouldn't be here on line if we didn't care. We also want to help even if it's just venting. The weekends are quite here. I hope you'll give us a chance to help.

chez1 replied to dwashvp's response:
Hi dwashvp
you know none of us here can answer what others would notice or not but I certainly can hazard a guess and say yes you would be missed, yes your absence would be noticed.
Your poem shows alot of pain and anxiety, I am sorry you are feeling this way but glad you have managed to write it down and post it here. We are here to listen to you, help in whatever way possible. We may not be right there beside you in person but we can reach out through the computer and offer a hand, a hug, a listening ear.
Please let us know how you are doing, we do care and do want to hear from you
People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily....... Zig Ziglar

dwashvp replied to chez1's response:
needed to hear that, i have a problem moving from what i hear to what i believe. life is so hard. somedays i don't know how i get out of the bed. it feels like i'm the 52nd state, the one no one knew came into the union. i'm finding myself posting just to exhale some of these crazy thoughts. i feel so alone, it hurts so bad.

chez1 replied to dwashvp's response:
hi dwashvp
I am sorry you are feeling so lonely, it is horrible isn't it?
Please keep posting here, hopefully you will find friends here, it often feels like family. We share some of our inner most fears, anxieties and believe it or not even happy times!!
I feel safe when posting here and care deeply about others that post as well.
Take care and keep in touch
People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily....... Zig Ziglar

dwashvp replied to chez1's response:
I received two really good recommendations for support groups from these blogs, so I thank you for the encouragement. I feel better today. i had a support group meeting today, it felt good to unwind. the pain is a little more bearable today. I'm going to start posting every night, and hopefully i will make more contacts.

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Goals
Counseling is good, but pick a goal and commit to it. If you are serious about being whole for your kids, then focus on that goal. When ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.