Skip to content

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

really depressed
deasertrose posted:
tonight has been the worst day of my life. I just want to go to bed and never wake up. On top of being so depressed and other things I had to put my Pepsi dog to sleep today then I had to go to work and be all friendly and happy and deal with the public. I'm so tired and empty. I can't think straight. I'm just going to go to bed and maybe I'll check in tomorrow.

tryingtomakeit responded:
I hope you feel better. I just joined the forum in search of help. I'm a man and have so much anxiety and have been depressed for many years. I've recently tried therapy. Hopefully responding to each other's posts helps a bit. Please feel better.

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
Oh deasertrose, I am so sorry.

I know how difficult work and other things have been and just can't imagine having to put on the face.

I hope you were able to get some sleep. Check in when you can.

Elizabeth

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Ways to help depression
I thought I'd make a little list of things that have helped me, so we can all add to it and help each other. Who knows what we may find, if ... More
Was this Helpful?
32 of 34 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.