Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

i have a question for elianeth @ everyone
cuddles posted:
would like rto bring some of the things that i do on the other board here/ to help/ i find things that are imspiring that help. or find a joke. if it helps whu not

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Cuddles -

Inspiring words, jokes, off-topic posts, getting to know you's, check-in's, distractions are always welcome!

A community and those in it start off with a common thread - an common illness. But we know there is SO much more than being defined by an illness whatever the illness may be.

As a community we may not have all the answers to living with an illness, but we can be here to support, to commiserate and to just lend an ear.

Most of all we can have a safe place to talk about what's going on in each others life and those who are in a good place can rally to help those who are struggling.

So, yes, off topic helpful, light-hearted posts are good for community.

Elizabeth

chez1 responded:
Hey cuddles, I agree - fab idea.

I have copied this, hope it doesn't offend anyone!!
People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily....... Zig Ziglar

Demons2011 replied to chez1's response:
Chez that's funny. Just needs a cocktail glass to go with it!

friedeggs replied to Demons2011's response:
thats funny

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to friedeggs's response:
HA! I agree with Elizabeth - OT (off topic) is welcome.

Haylen

friedeggs replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
true or not eliabeth said i taught her

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Sexual Problems from Meds..What to do!Expert
Serotonin type antidepressants can cause 5-30% of the time- sexual problems such as no orgasm, impotence, no libido. Consider that ... More
Was this Helpful?
28 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.