Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

Introducing Haylen (joining this moderating team) & Two for Tuesday
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
We have a few moderators that share time moderating this community and even though you may have seen Haylen posting I wanted to formally introduce her. She will be moderating the day to day activities and discussions.

Chrissy, Caprice, and I are still here checking in and we all work behind the scenes to keep this community a safe, supportive and informative place to share what's going on in your lives.

So, let's do Two for Tuesday to introduce ourselves to Haylen. Share your two favorite songs, two favorite bands or two favorite artists.

I'll start - Song - Let it Be and anything by Van Morrison, James Taylor or Elton John (I cheated that was not two).

Who's next?

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
I'll go!

Two favorite bands:
Foo Fighters - I'm a huge Dave Grohl fan and loved him immediately from the Nirvana days. My husband is a drummer so any guy behind a kit gets my attention.
Van Halen - My first concert ever in the early 80s in Oklahoma City. I shoe polished "Van Halen or Bust" on the back of my mom's Honda Civic. She was not amused.

I'm thrilled to be working with this smart, supportive community. Please feel free to title a post directly to me if you have any questions, concerns or requests.

Haylen

chez1 replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
Hi Haylen
Welcome to the family, although you have already responded to a post of mine, so I must start with thank you for that.

I am not really a music fan, as in I either like a song or don't irrelevant of the artist, but I have to say at the moment I can't get enough of Adele. I am delighted that she is doing the new James Bond theme song Skyfall.

I look forward to seeing you around
Chez x
People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily....... Zig Ziglar

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to chez1's response:
Thanks Chez!

I recognize you by that great Zig Ziglar quote!

The kiddos love Adele, she's played in heavy rotation on Radio Disney. I didn't know she's doing the James Bond song - will have to check that out. Did you know that October 5th was James Bond Day? The film Dr. No released 50 years ago that day. I only know because Parade Magazine told me, so it must be true

Haylen

Demons2011 responded:
Hey Haylen, just dropping in for few minutes. Haven't been on much lately.

Favorite Bands, Van Morrison, Doors, Santana.

Favorite songs, I am a Rock, Brown Eyed Girl, Bright Side of the Road.

Elizabeth, your Artists might say something about your age group. At least mine do.

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Ways to help depression
I thought I'd make a little list of things that have helped me, so we can all add to it and help each other. Who knows what we may find, if ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.