jaws86-anyone there?
jaws86 posted:
Hey guys. Im in a very deep depression mode for now and it is just horrible. I feel very, very depressed and dont know know where it came from. Some of yall know that I have extended chronic pain fom surgeries on my neck and back within the past years and Im also a prescription drug addict with each feeding off each other. I just turned 48 and really dont feel like going on much longer. Everybody tells you to get over it- Iknow a way to do that. Would love to hear from someone.

jaws86 responded:
Good night all. I wonder what the night holds.

soulkeepers replied to jaws86's response:
I'm here
THE REAL PRICE OF REAL LOVE IS NO CHARGE!!

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hey jaws,

Sending you a hug from the left coast. I'm sorry you are in pain today. Whoever invented the phrase "get over it" should be fired.

I just had a birthday too...are you a Libra? I've found that I gravitate towares the October birthday babies....

Haylen

Demons2011 replied to chez1's response:
Jaws glad to see you're still fighting, way to go. Keep it up, I know it's got to be one of the hardest things you have ever done, but you're doing. Really happy for you.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Please check back in Jaws! I hope your weekend was less difficult...

Haylen

jaws86 replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
It was a very difficult time, the first hard time since I went to treatment several months ago. Literally, I either slept too much or I cried. I have a disability hearing in 2 months and Ive already felt like I have lost the case. I overtook the number of pain pills twice bot wasnt even enough to get mee a buzz. Maybe if I stop for awhile and then start back with taking too much, maybe then can I feel better.

deasertrose replied to jaws86's response:
Jaws, don't do that. It's not good for you. I take alot of pills, sometime I don't take them for days and when I do I take a sleep aid at night along with my sleeping pill. I want to take acouple of days at once but I haven't yet but I want too. I'll keep you in my thoughts during this diffecult time.
Lots of hugs!!!!

jaws86 replied to chez1's response:
I really have tried to fight these addictions and now have to find another counselor since my previous one worked out of state.Hopeful!

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to jaws86's response:
Hopeful is good -

How are you going to find another counselor? (personal recommendation, through your insurance, etc.)

I encourage you to meet with two or more so you find the right fit!

Haylen

jaws86 responded:
I dont think I can make it anymore.

lukeperry replied to jaws86's response:
Hello Jaws,

Are you feeling any better? I was surfing the web Md sites, and I just read your email. Are you still there? Do you want to talk? Talk to me please.

Luke

jaws86 replied to lukeperry's response:
help.