Skip to content

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

so unhappy
bucha posted:
how can anyone be happy without any family or friends. it sucks so bad. i'm just going to starve to death. i can't see any way out of this lonley life.

lukeperry responded:
Your not alone anymore! You have all of us on here! As far as getting food goes, you will have to give me some information. What state are you in? I'll make sure you stop being hungry! I know we aren't your blood family, but we can still be your best friends. Tell me what state your in, and I will tell you what you can do tomorrow. Keep remembering that your not alone anymore.

Luke

bucha replied to lukeperry's response:
i'm in ct where all the rude people are. it's my birthday today aand my parents or so called friends didn't even call me. all i do is cry and wonder why me? my parents were always mean to me and always favored the others and i was always the nicest one who got crapped on. i don't even see them, they don't even care and i don't have any friends either. why???????

lukeperry replied to bucha's response:
Bucha,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUCHA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!! YAHOO! How's that? I'm sorry that your family doesn't appreciate you, that's there lose! Don't you know that?

Keep being yourself, and tell them to like it, or drop dead. You don't need them, make new friends. The ones you pick, the people who like you when your nice, and still like you when your grouchy! I have friends that are closer to me then my family. I think of them as my family.

Luke

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Do not change your meds...Expert
without consulting your prescriber. I am very concerned with many, many posts where folks are dropping, lowering, changing their meds ... More
Was this Helpful?
103 of 141 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.