Sertraline (Zoloft) side effects
An_248459 posted:
I have a history of depression, panic attacks and anxiety. I have taken Paxil in the past in low doses (either 10 or 20 mg). I was off medication for about 2 years and just started back up on the Paxil (10 mg) at the beginning of September. 9 days ago, my doc said he wanted to switch me to Zoloft 50 mg. So we made the switch and I am having a really hard time with all the side effects. To top it off, I developed a sinus infection over the weekend, so I am on antibiotics as well. I am so not myself -- even worse than a few weeks ago on the Paxil. Nights are terrible. I wake up with anxiety and diarrhea. My doc gave me a prescription of Lorazepam yesterday and I took a half pill last night when I woke up at midnight and couldn't get back to sleep. I finally fell asleep after about an hour, but woke up again at 4:30 with anxiety. I am a teacher and it's really hard to deal with my job plus my own kiddos at home when I am dealing with all these symptoms. I am on day 9 and going crazy. When will this get better?????? Or do I go back to Paxil?