Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

Feels like the end of the line!
An_248491 posted:
Ive been searching for a cheap counseling service a lot lately and no one seems to have that going on... I desperately need the advice and help of a professtional at least once a week and cant do that at $50-$120 a pop.... thats just too much for me.... If anyone knows of even a online service that can help me id appreciate the input... until then i will vent here and maybe there is someone out there that can help me! Im 27 years old and finally admitting to the fact that ive been extremely depressed for a very long time.... I constantly have something stressful on my mind, i cry every single day, im always angry, sad, tired, irritable, and almost never happy. Im a stay at home mother of 2 and I cant live like this anymore. I dont know what to do or where to turn. My options are pretty limited... but im gonna do what i can to get away from this feeling! Ive never felt so useless, worthless and hopeless in my life.

chez1 responded:
Hi Anon
Welcome to this community, I hope you get the support and advice you are looking for.
You are welcome here to vent anytime, that is why we are all here, to share our experiences and feelings without fear of being judged or belittled for the way we think/feel.
I am sorry you are feeling so bad at the moment, it sounds like you have been feeling this way for a while now, well done on realising you are depressed and that it is the depression which is making you feel the way you are, it is not something that you have done wrong, you are not useless, worthless or hopeless, you have an illness and you can get better.
Keep posting and let us know how you are doing.

Please see the attached link for low cost resources
http://forums.webmd.com/3/depression-exchange/resource/42
People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily...........Zig Ziglar

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Are you having posting problems?
With all the posting/not posting problems, try these: 1. Copy your post/response BEFORE clicking on "post" 2. If the "can't post now" ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.