Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

Monday Joke
chez1 posted:
I am on holiday and should be having fun and a chilling time with my friend, sadly I am feeling really rubbish today which has out me in a bit of a mood, so I decided to find something funny to cheer me up and hope this helps cheer everyone up as well
x
People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily...........Zig Ziglar

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Chez you are great! Thank you for posting!

I once looked up all the songs that have "Monday" in the title or are about Monday. It's gotta be the least popular day of the week!

I Don't Like Monday's by the Boomtown Rats, Manic Monday by the Bangles and Monday, Monday by the Mama's and the Papas are a few that come to mind.

I hope you end up enjoying your vacation!

Haylen

Demons2011 responded:
Thanks Chez, seems like the caption should be something about " I showered, no belly button lint!

chez1 replied to Demons2011's response:
Hi Demons, I hadn't noticed that but you are so right. I will look for something for this coming monday, to celebrate that we all get there!
I read earlier that your skype experience is going well - good for you, It is great to be able to see our loved ones.
I survived my holiday, I felt guilty posting that I was struggling, but then again that would be depression for you!!!
I have had quite the "mad" week (excuse the pun) and have come to some sort of solution in relation to my hubby, time will tell how that is going to go!!!
I am sitting thinking about one of your other posts about alternatives to medications to help us feel better. I have in the past been on meds, abused them (only when I got ill earlier this year) and recently was prescribed some again, I didn't feel they worked so stopped them the other day - I have spoken to the dr!!!
Tonight I was looking at diets and healthy options which simply help health improvement and I am going to give some of it a go. I am not a fan of using vitamins so will try and look at diet to ensure enough, although there is no food supplement to give us enough vit D in the winter, so will start it tomorrow. I am hoping that if I can get a balance with food I will have some energy to look at the other stuff that is going on - scary scary thought, but sure at some point it has to be done, medicated or not!!!
People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily...........Zig Ziglar

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

more to bipolar treatments
I'm bipolar and just went through what I could find in WebMD for this. I noticed a piece is missing. In addition to medication and ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 4 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.