Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

Loneliness
karak posted:
One of the hardest things to deal with is the loneliness...We come home from work and Im lucky if my husband achnowledges im there....He will usually come home, take a shower and then lay down and goes to sleep early....Ive noticed he is eating less and less at night and sleeping more...He is taking his one meds but the stupid ins co in all of their assanine wisdom refused to pay for his other because they "wanted him to try a formulary one',,,the other one worked for him..so im angry....!

Any way...sometimes I just wish I had someone to talk to...to share my day with...to laugh with....I cant remember the last time my husban and I laughed together....I makes me so sad...I feel like I am invisible and just going through the motions of taking care of the kids, the house, dinner, laundry...etc...I cannot even enjoy tv hardly anymore because I see people loving each other and hugging and I just cry ....Im sorry for ranting...Ive just held this in for so many years and im hurting...thanks for reading this...

bornagain216 responded:
I'm so sorry you're hurting so much! I remember that the same thing occured to me and my husband. It was like he wasn't there, not present, just a lump. Then the psychiatrist found the perfect combination of meds and it was llike he was alive again! My kids had their dad back and I had my husband back!

Then....the insurance company decided not to pay for the one medication. So there we went again, back into the depression. Well, I fought and fought with the insurance company and finally did an appeal on a conference call with about 6 "professionals" on the other side of the phone call. I was so nervous. I made a heartfelt plea to them - I didn't get into the actual drug, they had that info - I just told them what a difference the med made to my husband and our family.

Anyway, maybe you can do the same. Try appealling with the insurance company. They'll even tell you how to do it.

Don't sit back and take it from them. FIGHT! do what you gotta do for you and your man!

Hugs and prayers!

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Bringing Peace Back to the Holiday Season Through Mindfulness
http://ezinearticles.com/?Bringing-Peace-Back-to-the-Holiday-Season-Through-Mindfulness&id=8165694 More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.