Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

I'm tired of this sadness
deasertrose posted:
Well I'm back from my trip didn't die on the plane. Don't know if that was good or bad. I called my Dad on Sunday returning his call and he told me my grandmother died. They had the service on Saturday and she was cremated. I didn't get to say good bye. Didn't get to see her after she had her stroke cause no body would tell me where she was. First it was my dog then my grandmother then my high school friends mother died. I'm just going crazy. Can't cry. Don't want to go back to work. Stop by today and just got a face full of crap.
I have to go to bed my drugs are working. Maybe I can sleep off some of this sadness and tomorrow may look better. Doubt it.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
deasertrose -

I'm so sorry about the loss of your grandmother...(((hugs))) to you as you face this difficult and challenging time.

What steps are you taking to help yourself? Do you have a therapist? Please check back in to let us know how you are doing.

Haylen

p.s. OF COURSE it's good that you arrived home safely!

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Do not change your meds...Expert
without consulting your prescriber. I am very concerned with many, many posts where folks are dropping, lowering, changing their meds ... More
Was this Helpful?
103 of 141 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.