Please share: ONE THING!
Haylen_WebMD_Staff posted:
What is one thing (or more!) that you have done today to manage your depression or anxiety? Let's share - maybe we can get ideas from another community member. It can be as simple as taking your meds or as complex as making a doctor's appointment.

I just took a walk around the block. It was only 12 minutes or so but my mood has lifted.

Anyone else want to share anything - big or small?

Haylen

boots79 responded:
I went to taco bell with a friend. It was much better than hospital food and I had a good time.

lexismom11 responded:
I took my meds and I helped put up the Christmas tree.

Demons2011 responded:
I worked for a little while today, around teenagers. Wasn't to bad, helped lift the fog for a bit.

Survivor2007 responded:
Went to the opening of a local art program, sat in the sun on a bench on the main street of this small town that I live in. Beatiful old stone courthouse that has been transformed into a center for the arts. Enjoyed the art, the sun, the breeze, the trees in all of their fall colors.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to boots79's response:
Boots - Taco Bell - YUM. I'm sure hospital food can't throw down a bean burrito or crunchy taco like the Bell my two faves

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to lexismom11's response:
lexismom - can you believe it's Christmas tress season already???

Do you guys do real or artificial? I'd prefer artificial (my allergies to a real tree make my eyes puff up and itch). But my husband and the girls like real - we're getting ours this weekend.

Haylen

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to Survivor2007's response:
Survivor - I'm glad you live in a place with sun this time of year! Some of my friends are experiencing grey skies and rain for days at a time...Yeah for sunshine!

lexismom11 replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
We use an artificial tree so we have to put all of the branches up and fix them. That's a real pain. Once that is don, it is a matter of putting decorations up. It didn't take that much time to put it up like I thought it would. I wouldn't be able to put up with the allergies if I had them.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to chez1's response:
Good to see you Chez! I've been thinking about you a lot since Mr. Ziglar passed Some really wonderful tributes out there....

How are you doing?

H