Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
    How and Why to Report a Post
    Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

Feeling better
    beautifulbuffalo posted:
    Since my med change I have been starting to feel better. My daughter is looking for a car and she told me last night that just because I will have my car back she still doesn;'t want me to take the baby (15 months) out. I spoke up for the first time in my life and told her that when she gets her car I will buy a car seat for my car and if I have to go to the store I will go. I'm not going out just to go out and waste gas since I live 30 minutes from town and my Jeep only gets 15 mpg. And being on disability I don't make much so there is no money to go anyplace.,

That is a big problem with me is that I let people walk all over me and I don';t speak up. I have social anxiety along with everything else and it extends to my family life. I do as told.
    BB

deasertrose responded:
    I'm glad you spoke up for yourself. Come rub off on me so I can. I just had to sneak in the dry cleaning and I have a birthday dinner to go to that I'm scared to tell anyone that I'm going. I applaud you!

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
    Beatuiful, I am SO PROUD of you and just thrilled that you are feeling better!

As you continue to stand up for yourself and find your voice, it will be come easier and easier. And it's got to be a contributing factor to feeling better too!

(((Hugs))) from the west coast - have a great weekend!

H

Helpful Tips

Sexual Problems from Meds..What to do!Expert
    Serotonin type antidepressants can cause 5-30% of the time- sexual problems such as no orgasm, impotence, no libido. Consider that ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    30 of 41 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.