Had ECT today but feeling miserable :(
Lis11 posted:
Hello all, its been a while since I have posted but I am really struggling today and I don't know what to do.

I am currently having ECT treatments every Monday, so far I think they are helping for the most part, I was having them 3 times a week but they dropped me down to one since I was seeing some improvement. The last few days I have been feeling worse I have felt in a long time. Even today at treatment they had to give me a dose of ativan(sp?) while I was waiting for me turn.

Now since I have been home for hours my day is just getting worse and worse. I am home alone with my three kids and they are just driving me crazy. Feel like I can't even handle them anymore. To be honest I feel like I can't handle anything anymore.

I really feel like I could check myself in, thats how horrible I am feeling. I am going to talk to my DR tomorrow at my appt about maybe bumping up my ECT to twice a week again. I feel like that maybe would make me feel a little better again. It sucks because its so close to Christmas and I feel so horrible and I can't even enjoy it for my kids. They are all so young and don't deserve to have a mother who is this bad.

I hate myself so much right now I don't know what to do and my husband is so busy at work that he can't be around to help. I have texted him a few times today for his help and sometimes he doesn't even answer. I know he is so busy working to support our family but I am really worried about the way I feel

Well, thanks for listening to me, I really appreciate it!