Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

Need Advice!
mason4073 posted:
Hello,
I know Ive probably been suffering from depression. I work a job right now in my which iam starting to hate everyday. With the way the economy is Ive stayed cause i havent wanted to look for a new one. What my problem is that i work Third shift and the place i work at stresses me out because of the stupid stuff that they do. We all have the know it all guy who talks all the time and never shuts up.The supervisor can leave the room but we cant cause were working desk.They allow this to happen regular and i'm tired of it! We also have alot of turnover where we work at since the last couple of years. The reason im writing this is it helps me get my frustration out and see if anyone else is going through the same problems.

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Do not change your meds...Expert
without consulting your prescriber. I am very concerned with many, many posts where folks are dropping, lowering, changing their meds ... More
Was this Helpful?
102 of 140 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.