Skip to content

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

Feeling Alone
Depressednsweet82 posted:
My depression is making me feel so alone and unmotivated, what do I do?

beautifulbuffalo responded:
I feel the same way. I think were alone because were afraid to face people being depressed. I don't even have any friends and I never have had any friends even in school. I always have been a loner. But have a lot to say. I would love to get some people on this site that I could email and tell my story and start a writing session back and forth. I did once from a lady in Alaska and we chatted for almost a year and just kind of seperated. So if there is anybody out there that's lonely and would love to have a ciber friend contact me
montana5@nycap.rr.com .

BB

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Sexual Problems from Meds..What to do!Expert
Serotonin type antidepressants can cause 5-30% of the time- sexual problems such as no orgasm, impotence, no libido. Consider that ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 37 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.