Skip to content

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

My Husband is depressed
An_249803 posted:
Dear All,
My husband is very much depressed. His medicine Risperidone is also not helping us a lot.
Everyday he just sleeps and don`t feel like doing anything else.
I push him too much to go out and have fun but he is not at all co-operating. I have a baby who is 15 months now and with her its difficult to manage things for my hubby.
What should I do ?? Feeling so helpless and how to get back my hubby`s normal life back ??? He is on short term leave and he is afraid that he will work again or not. I am a homemaker and such things are very challenging once he is not willing to do the job.
Please help and guide me

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

rohvannyn
You are special. I just want to let you know what a wonderful person you are. You give great advice. You're a very giving person...and a ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.