Skip to content

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

Hello again!!!!!!!!!!!!
jaws82 posted:
Im back from the dead literally as jaws86. I have been doing great and have stayed clean and focusing on my marriage-I couldnt stay away from yall that long. Love to hear from you.

jaws82 responded:
So, nobody wants to talk to me.

jaws82 replied to jaws82's response:
I would not be alive today if it wasnt for this group.

Demons2011 replied to jaws82's response:
Jaws sorry I haven't been on much lately. Glad to hear it's going so well for you.

Demons2011 replied to Demons2011's response:
Sorry Jaws! Power went out for a couple of minutes. No reason that I know of .

Glad you pointed out how much being here and the help we get from each other, keeps us going even when we desperately don't want to.

Really makes me feel good seeing you do so well. Keep going man!

jaws82 replied to Demons2011's response:
Thank you demons. I hated Nebraska lost their bowl game but they had a great year. Hi Chez, hi MyRain- I hope yall are not upset with me- I had to take some time away.

Demons2011 replied to jaws82's response:
LoL Jaws,
They lost to a slightly better team, happens.

jaws82 replied to Demons2011's response:
I was raised a Georgia fan, it was bittersweet- i couldnt even watch the game

jaws82 replied to jaws82's response:
Have any of yall had depression that came out of nowhere (free-floating depression) ? I was doing computerwork and, out of nowhere got really sad and really depressed. WOW....Please let me know.

lissmeanstrouble replied to jaws82's response:
Jaws! I know exactly what you are describing, some times I come home from work ( I hate work) and usually coming home makes me on cloud 9 cause I can smoke and pet my kitty cat and play my games and put my feet on the table and be who I wanna be! But sometimes Ill come home and just burst into tears and my fiance will come home and wanna know whats wrong I tell him I dont know and to leave me alone for a while til I feel better, thats how I deal with it, I know its just my brain doing its messed up thing it does, and I just give myself time to cry it out til I feel better.
Its a little embarrassing to try and explain to my fiance, cause he gets so worried and then I tell him nothing happened to me, and he gets upset at me for making him worry, but I told him if he loves me hell learn to deal with it.
How are things with you and youre wife going jaws? Glad to hear you were working things out, hope its still going better, take care.

jaws82 replied to lissmeanstrouble's response:
Doing a lot of volunteer work at Red Cross with blood drives and my wife are still in intense counseling (She has this type depression too) and I am staying clean from drugs and staying away from the wrong people. I also have times having depression since awakening-what is this God? I have to get out of the house and fill my brain with ways I can fight this depression.Weird

Anubis66 responded:
Good to see you're back and doing better.

Jeff

jaws82 replied to Anubis66's response:
It has been almost 2 months since I had my disability hearing and have not heard a word. Has anybody have had similiar situations.

lissmeanstrouble replied to jaws82's response:
I havent had a similar experience cause I have never applied for disablity, but I know that federal funding is never in a hurry to jump in some ones wallet! maybe call them and see how much longer it should be?

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

coping
can you think about the positives in your life? You work hard. You know how to do that. That's pretty admirable. I Remind myself of little ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.