I'm crazy
deasertrose posted:
Well I'll try this again. I'll just leave out a few things so it will be posted. I'm scared I don't know what is going on around me. I can't stay focused at work so I can't get my job done. I'm constantly forget what I'm doin while I'm doing it. I'm so tired that after a doc.appt. I have to come home and take a nap before I do anything else. I'm extremely dizzy and the shaking is out of control. I can't eat, put my make up on, you should see my eyes after my masscare gets done with them. I can't put the merchandise in the bag at work. I'm scared sometimes I don't know where I'm at. Not just my mind is freaking out I can feel it through my whole body.
I went to my pdoc today and she decreased my abilify to 5 mg. Wtf is that going to do. She doesn't want to mess with my lithium. I just want off all this medicine. It's doing bad things to me. It's changing me. I'm starting to have a panic attack right now. My chest has been hurting me since Fri. but my heart doc. say's my heart is fine. Then why does it hurt? I have to go to bed before I walk out of here trying to escape from myself. What in the hell is wrong with me?

deasertrose responded:
Oh, hw could I forget the noises in my head. The more pressure the more noises.