Skip to content

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

I'm crazy
deasertrose posted:
Well I'll try this again. I'll just leave out a few things so it will be posted. I'm scared I don't know what is going on around me. I can't stay focused at work so I can't get my job done. I'm constantly forget what I'm doin while I'm doing it. I'm so tired that after a doc.appt. I have to come home and take a nap before I do anything else. I'm extremely dizzy and the shaking is out of control. I can't eat, put my make up on, you should see my eyes after my masscare gets done with them. I can't put the merchandise in the bag at work. I'm scared sometimes I don't know where I'm at. Not just my mind is freaking out I can feel it through my whole body.
I went to my pdoc today and she decreased my abilify to 5 mg. Wtf is that going to do. She doesn't want to mess with my lithium. I just want off all this medicine. It's doing bad things to me. It's changing me. I'm starting to have a panic attack right now. My chest has been hurting me since Fri. but my heart doc. say's my heart is fine. Then why does it hurt? I have to go to bed before I walk out of here trying to escape from myself. What in the hell is wrong with me?

deasertrose responded:
Oh, hw could I forget the noises in my head. The more pressure the more noises.

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

I m so horrible about my life right now
Actually I m manager of the bar, and everybody think I m a nice bartender, but I don`t feel happy to talk to people anymore, I feel I ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.