Skip to content

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

work
lissmeanstrouble posted:
I can honestly say the pitfall of my life lately has been my relationships at work.
Oh how the tables have turned. A few months ago a huge spat broke out between me and 3 co-workers, and I think I know the source now.
Now my co-workers are on MY side. Lets just say... power makes people do mean things to eachother.
I have a feeling a BIG change will be coming that could effect me positively here. OR were all going to get fired. I doubt all of us will get fired, if we all group together and voice our true opinions with out being scared or playing games, we could all feel better about our jobs and go back to how things were 4 years ago!
I can honestly say my relationship with god is much less than non-existant now. am starting to notice things god has done for me I have a guardian angel for that I am sure, whoever they are has a quick hand and forgiving shove. Always saving me when I am in trouble...
Depression is hard, but I am working through this. I dont feel out of control, I feel like I know exactly what is happening with me, and this too shall pass...
I need to work on planning my wedding. I need to keep down the stress though and just know that everything will come together in time.

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

coping
can you think about the positives in your life? You work hard. You know how to do that. That's pretty admirable. I Remind myself of little ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.