Skip to content

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

Trigger -bottoming out.
Demons2011 posted:
The most difficult season.

Demons2011 replied to chez1's response:
It's been like the photo for about three days, supposed to change no later than Wednesday; of course the temp is supposed to bottom out as well, something like -25 C with blustery winds 20 Km plus. The visibility has been about 1/2 a Km. This kind of conditions has always been when my depression is at it's most merciless.

Glad you getting to the base issues. Thanks for the hugs, you know how much they help.

Thanks Chez1 - looking at the screen - nothing left to say. Don't feel like I belong anywhere. Scaring myself. Considering a hotline.

Demons2011 replied to Demons2011's response:
Chez1, thunderstorm playing havoc with wireless connection. Yes, we get them at this time year as well. Usually comes with lot's of snow. Not this time temps are still high, but allowing the fog to play hell on our souls. Too many shadow men looking back tonight.

Ah lass, thanks for the shield. It was much needed. I got through the night. Sorry if I caused you any concern. It was just about impossible to stay on this hotel wi-fi last night. Lighting was causing too many conflicts / interruptions. I've been working out of town for the last seven weeks. Guess that was part of what was getting to me, that and the last four days of gloom. I have only been at home for the weekends Also, I'm guessing I am missing my therapy dog. Wylie, may not be trained as a therapy dog, but he is mine. Not to mention, everyone being sick and not getting together since Christmas.
I have noticed an increase in alcohol consumption, not a lot but more than most months. So that could be an additional triggering item.

Any way, I'm still standing, battered and beaten but not broken. <3

niteflier replied to Demons2011's response:
Hey D, trying to catch up in 15 minutes with all. have to get up early to get partner to physical therapy. did you know that you can talk to your doctor with regards to having Wylie designated as a therapy dog for you? I have heard it can be done, but I am not sure what states are more strict than others. Wylie is your comfidant, friend and family.......he should be with you always. Just a thought and something you might want to look into. (((((Hugs))))
nf
Niteflier

Perhaps the Animal Spirit is so great that one day it may inspire compassion in the human heart. Nan Sea Love

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

safe AD to take with tramadol.
my doctor just put me on tramadol and i take cymbalta. More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.