Skip to content

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

question
tiny450 posted:
Anyone had to deal with your mind going so fast you do not register things? I just made a fool out of myself in the grocery store..thankfully we have other stores here so I can make the rounds until I run out and have to start over...maybe by that time the clerks will have forgotten the lady that majorly goofed...it is a blizzard out so I am not going any where any more today..thanks for "listening"

nimchoo responded:
tiny450, don't feel bad. Everyone goofs. Who cares if you messed up? They don't know what was going through your mind. I'm sure they've had days when they did something or forgot to do something so routine because they were distracted. I used to be a waitress and I always forgot how to do the most routine things because my mind was focused on something else. And my customers didn't mind because people understand what it's like to be distracted. And trust me, they get so many customers they won't remember you. They're probably too busy to look at you. And if they do, who cares? Keep your head high. They don't know you.

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Ways to help depression
I thought I'd make a little list of things that have helped me, so we can all add to it and help each other. Who knows what we may find, if ... More
Was this Helpful?
31 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.