Losing the battle
beautifulbuffalo posted:
I feel like I'm losing the battle againsst my depresssion and pain and lonelyness. I have a beautiful grandson that I'm taking care of or should say living with me along with my daughter. I immediately went from disability retirement to babysitting a 15 month old at 49. Some days I get so angry at the situation I'm in and become stern with my grandson and that breaks my heart and I end of crying and hugging and kissing him. I'm so lonely. I can't get out side as the weather is to cold. The pain doesn't help having fibromilgia. Any pen pals out there.
BB

patience1965 responded:
I know exactly how you feel. My husband actually called my boss and told him I wouldn't be in today because I just can't stop crying. I'm currently trying to find meds that work. But I am limited because we have to health insurance. I sleep constantly, in fact my entire family, husband, son, Mother, Sister etc. They think I'm either drinking or doing drugs. I'm doing neither. I did have a problem 4 years ago and wound up in rehab, but it was because I wasn't on meds at all, and did what my counselors called "self medicating". but have been sober for 4 years. But when I sleep so much and cry all the time, everybody points and says "alcholic!" I'm all on my own trying to battle this, and I feel like I'm losing.

beautifulbuffalo replied to patience1965's response:
My onky problem I tell my husband I'm fine when I am ready to go over the edge. I am one to keep everything in and don't get it out.,
BB