Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

getting it off my chest
chrissyzajac posted:
havent had a great life. only thing i am truely happy and grateful about is my beautiful baby girl (almost 3 now). i was raped twice when i was young and yea im over it but of course im not gonna forget something like that, my father died from alcoholism when i was 8 (im now 25), im not close with anyone in my family, my very first relationship with a guy lasted 6 years but he cared more about his car and lied too much, my second relationship (and last) was where i got my baby girl from- he was emotionally abusive to me for all 3 years and is a dead beat dad ever since the baby came out of me, i have 2 close friends, ive been single for 2 and a half years now and been led on by 2 great guys 3 times. im done giving my heart out and it getting shi* on and given back to me. i am living with my mom and her bf and getting taken advantage of (again), i have no car and no job, nobody in my family or friends will babysit for me to even get a job and daycares are only open on weekdays and all jobs want weekend hours, i have no money and no child support, im forced to be dependant on my mom who has issues on her own that im forced to deal with, and i literally have the body of a 40 year old (i constantly hurt from my carpel tunnel in both hands and condromalacia in both knees, on top of my depression (i take meds), and i have really bad feet, im out of shape and im an emotional eater. if it wasnt for my baby girl giving me a reason to stay sane i would hate to see where i am if she wasnt in my life. even tho im 100% sure God hates me i thank him every day for giving me her. literally everytime something good will happen or is about to happen something bad happens first and 4x worse.... sorry but i just needed to tell someone. thank you for listening

chrissyzajac responded:
oh and just an fyi im not in any way suicidal and i dont hurt myself. im not that way. i just sulk in things for a long time but my meds help that for the most part. i still feel stressed all the damn time about all this

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Do not change your meds...Expert
without consulting your prescriber. I am very concerned with many, many posts where folks are dropping, lowering, changing their meds ... More
Was this Helpful?
103 of 141 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.