Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

  • Second Opinion

    Second Opinion

    Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

  • Community


    Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Sign Up


All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

An_250411 posted:
Dose anyone else have dreams where some of their fears are realized? I don't know how to deal with them, He always chooses someone else he's always cheating I wake myself up sobbing, He hears it but I get no reaction from him. He thinks I enjoy this, It feel like he doesn't care, he's living his "private" life which I'm not in, and I'm suppose to live my live and some times we come together. It's like he changed his mind but will not admit that he no longer wants this and just chooses not to be here, Why can't I be that special person for him? The one he can't live without. Do I think like this because of the depression? Is it made worse because of it, or has he just checked out? Please someone tell me. I'm sick of feeling like this, I'm sick of the dreams, I'm sick of the sad, the self hate. I want to be happy again, seems So long ago that I'm afraid I've forgotten how to be. Any ideas on how to fix this or get him to tell me what's going on? I'm desperate, any response PLEASE. I just want to feel like someone cares about me.
itmatsb responded:
The answer is very simple and the choice is up to you. Find someone who does care about you and shows it. The only option may be couples or marraige counseling, but from what you've described, he probaby won't change. By staying with him, unfortunately you are just enabling his terrible behavior.
lissmeanstrouble replied to itmatsb's response:
I agree with Sara unfortunately. I know how hard it can be to walk away and have to start over again, but try to find a silver lining, you will be so much better off in the long run, no one deserves to be second best to some one they love.

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Ways to help depression
I thought I'd make a little list of things that have helped me, so we can all add to it and help each other. Who knows what we may find, if ... More
Was this Helpful?
51 of 53 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.