Skip to content

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

Where's my post?
jaws82 posted:
I was not notified that my post had been deleted-it was very comforting and someone erased it with my knowledge- What gives staff, that subject was very helpful and comforting?

lissmeanstrouble responded:
a few of my replies have been deleted with out explanation as well. Im assuming they were "triggers" but it seems as if the rules have changed or something?

jaws82 responded:
If you think about it, everything is a trigger if you look at it. Ineeded that person to help me online if I was suicidal at the time. Are they going to block me out if I start a mass suicide because I want help from somebody who has been through that before. THIS BOARD HAS SAVED ME FROM SUICIDE SEVERAL TIMES. Its because I had a "trigger" and others who have been there before me reached out.

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Do not change your meds...Expert
without consulting your prescriber. I am very concerned with many, many posts where folks are dropping, lowering, changing their meds ... More
Was this Helpful?
103 of 141 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.