Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

New to this site, but hope you'll help anyway. Possible Trigger.
jselleck posted:
Hello. I belong to several other sites on WebMD and we've been discussing Social Security and the new increase in the federal minimum wage. And while the new wage doesn't go into effect til 2015 (that's what I've been told over and over) even now there are people in the United States who are making less than minimum wage on Social Security. So several of us got together and decided to send a petition to the President. If you're interested in increasing funding for recipients of Social Security, please go to www.thepetitionsite.com , look for the petition entitled "Increase Monthly Checks for Those on Social Security" and sign the petition. Then please please let your friends and family members know about it.

Thank you for your time and attention. Together we can make a difference and hopefully make the President see how horrible this is.

JSelleck

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Do not change your meds...Expert
without consulting your prescriber. I am very concerned with many, many posts where folks are dropping, lowering, changing their meds ... More
Was this Helpful?
102 of 140 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.