Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

Ambien
lissmeanstrouble posted:
Does anyone else use ambien? I use it quite often, and when I first start using it, its seems to knock me out really well... but near the ends of my bottles, like the last 10-5 pills it seems as if it has the opposite effect and keeps me up instead, and then I get all goofy, and do stupid things before I drag myself to bed.
Ive run out and havent been taking it for a couple of weeks, I can not get anymore with out seeing my pdoc. I know I need to see her, but the last time I saw her I felt like she was not concerned with how I was feeling, that she just wanted to maintain my meds and make me go away. I have seen her before and shes been very patient any other time. I know that people have off days and that can happen, but I wish it wouldnt happen to me, cause it deters me.
I have trouble falling asleep, I dont stay asleep, I wake during the night at least once or twice a night, and most times an hour before my alarm is set and cant fall back to sleep. I wake up drenched in sweat even though all I wear is a tank top and my hunnies boxers to bed. I am absolutely sick of not getting good rest, and hearing my co-workers chirp about being responsible to me as if I am up partiyng or something, no I am at home tossing and turning in bed trying to get rest to come to this darn place.

I am feeling pretty miserable.
I am sad, I feel like fiance tunes me out while I try to tell him how I am feeling he either snaps at me or minimizes my feelings, he always says "well get it taken care of" I dont want you to take care of it, I want you to listen and understand! I want you to see the pain I am feeling and hold me, instead of stare at the gosh darn TV! And getting it taken care of to him is pacifying my feelings long enough to calm me for a day and then Im right back where I started.

We are moving and its hard for me to know if I am doing the right thing by moving out with him. I am terrified of this whole thing.
On top of this my grandmother has taken a turn for the worst, she will be passing away soon, and has been placed in hospice care... I am trying not to think much about it. I am really worried my mom will lose it when grandma dies, cause my mom is the reason I am so unstable myself, I learned all her craziness....
A guy I used to party with hung himself too... I dont know what I think of that. I havent talked to him cause he was on drugs. If anything I thought he would have over dosed, but he hung himself, and I am in shock over that...
I keep wondering what comes after life in death, if its any better than this world we live in.

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Sexual Problems from Meds..What to do!Expert
Serotonin type antidepressants can cause 5-30% of the time- sexual problems such as no orgasm, impotence, no libido. Consider that ... More
Was this Helpful?
28 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.