Skip to content


Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

Severly Depressed
buchacat posted:
Someone please help me! I have no real family and friends. Everyone I know has a close family and friends. I had a few friends, they don't call me anymore. They don't know what it's like to be in my shoes. My poor son. He is all I have and a husband who is always working. I am afraid my son will think being this alone is normal. When he grows up, he doesn't have any family or siblings. I can't take this anymore! What can I do? Someone please help me!!
diane246 responded:
hi i know how you feel i dont have any family if ihad a way to go i might not be so lonely .ifeel like that many days .just wish i had some one to talk to ,thats going through same thing!if we lived in same city wecould have lunch or talk on phone .i have one friend who works all the time,my husband the way im middleaged grandma who is suffering empty nest syndrome.theris also a website call the wourld needs more love,but i dont know how toget signed up to receive lettters.i think that would be great people like us ,thatswhy she started the web site because she too waslonely hope you feel better someone does care!i UNDERSTAND.

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Sexual Problems from Meds..What to do!Expert
Serotonin type antidepressants can cause 5-30% of the time- sexual problems such as no orgasm, impotence, no libido. Consider that ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 41 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.