Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

Severly Depressed
buchacat posted:
Someone please help me! I have no real family and friends. Everyone I know has a close family and friends. I had a few friends, they don't call me anymore. They don't know what it's like to be in my shoes. My poor son. He is all I have and a husband who is always working. I am afraid my son will think being this alone is normal. When he grows up, he doesn't have any family or siblings. I can't take this anymore! What can I do? Someone please help me!!

BigMama82801 responded:
Severly - I hear your cry for help but I don't have the capability to help you. Please contact your physician and tell them how you are feeling. There are a lot of reasons for depression and you will need to sort that out. I must take my antidepressants every day or I am in the same boat as you. It is no one's fault - not yours - not your husband's - not your son's. But it is your responsibility to make the move to take action to get a handle on the depression. Go see your doctor!

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Are you having posting problems?
With all the posting/not posting problems, try these: 1. Copy your post/response BEFORE clicking on "post" 2. If the "can't post now" ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.