Skip to content

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

It was the best of times ...it was the worst of times...
Daphnebuffettlane posted:
This is my first post ..I have suffered from depression since I was ten ..I am now 54..I have been on and off all the different antidepressants..all stop working ..so I go on to the next new one out ..today I am on Viibyrd ...as I get older i find recovering much harder...life gets harder..so dealing with depression gets harder...I just lost my Mom last April 29th..I took care of her 24/7 in my home for 8 months until she passed. I am unable to go back to work..I have mornings where I wake up crying..and I do not no why....my sisters and brothers do not speak to me because I took my Mom out of the Nursing Home they put her in but every time I went to visit she begged me to take her out of there and one day I just did...I had the most wonder experience taking care of her...it was the hardest thing I have ever done ..but the greatest thing I have ever done

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

safe AD to take with tramadol.
my doctor just put me on tramadol and i take cymbalta. More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.