Skip to content


Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

Very Sad
beautifulbuffalo posted:
My youngest son is moving out of state. My baby and momma;s boy. He will be 26 in a few months and has been married 2 years and has a new baby. A grandchild that will grow up not knowing me very well. But he's still a momma;s boy. I will miss his greatly and deeply and it's depressing me greatly. I don't know what to do without him. i know I need to let him grow up but it's hard. I deal with headaches daily since he told me 2 weeks ago.

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Sexual Problems from Meds..What to do!Expert
Serotonin type antidepressants can cause 5-30% of the time- sexual problems such as no orgasm, impotence, no libido. Consider that ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 41 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.