Skip to content


Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

i want to die
buchacat posted:
cant take it anymore. i have no friends and cant make friends. my 10 year old son has no friends either. my family can care less about me. i have a dead end job where i work alone. my son and i are always alone. it is not good for him. i dont know what to do anymore. i just want to end it all. someone please help me!!
buchacat responded:
and last week my cat of 13 years got hit by a car. i loved him so much and now he's gone too. what am i doing to deserve this? i need family and friends!!
rohvannyn replied to buchacat's response:
Welcome to the board! Yes, you do need family and friends. If your family couldn't care less, then forget about them. If you have trouble making friends (which I understand can be difficult with a child) how about finding some kind of community group to join so you can both get out of the house now and again? He's old enough you could possibly help out at a charity, even. If you can find something of mutual interest, it will help both of you, and most of the time it's even free. Where I live there are community walks. Limited example, maybe, but something like that would at least let you meet other people. It would be good for you too.

Feel free to vent, there are people who care.

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Mental Health Problems
Mental Health problems can bang anyone at anytime.The access of a ambit of mental disorders and mental health related problems will about ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.