Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

when he says it, it hurts more
raerob posted:
My husban bought a used mower, the man he purchased it from delivered it. When he delivered it my husband was intoxicated and according to the man, my husband was making remarks about me that could land him in the dog house. The first day we used it, we had issues I tried to get my husband to call him but he wouldn't. Yesterday was our 2nd use, my husband again intoxicated. He chooses to call people when he's in this state of mind. The probable issue was the weight on the seat of the mower. My husband told the man ' look at my wifes fat ass, she's heavier than me and it happened with her too'.....I did not know this until I explained to the man that I was heavier then my husband and the mower did the same thing. I was more hurt and disgusted my husband would make comments like that to a stranger and behind my back. How would you feel? I already feel bad enough about myself

sem710 responded:
He needs to be in the dog house.

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Do not change your meds...Expert
without consulting your prescriber. I am very concerned with many, many posts where folks are dropping, lowering, changing their meds ... More
Was this Helpful?
103 of 141 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.