Skip to content


    Attention All WebMD Community Members:

    These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

    Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

    Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

    1.Head over to this page:

    2.Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

    3. Start posting

    Have questions? Email us anytime at

    Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

    What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
    How and Why to Report a Post
    Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

    when he says it, it hurts more
    raerob posted:
    My husban bought a used mower, the man he purchased it from delivered it. When he delivered it my husband was intoxicated and according to the man, my husband was making remarks about me that could land him in the dog house. The first day we used it, we had issues I tried to get my husband to call him but he wouldn't. Yesterday was our 2nd use, my husband again intoxicated. He chooses to call people when he's in this state of mind. The probable issue was the weight on the seat of the mower. My husband told the man ' look at my wifes fat ass, she's heavier than me and it happened with her too'.....I did not know this until I explained to the man that I was heavier then my husband and the mower did the same thing. I was more hurt and disgusted my husband would make comments like that to a stranger and behind my back. How would you feel? I already feel bad enough about myself
    sem710 responded:
    He needs to be in the dog house.

    Helpful Tips

    safe AD to take with tramadol.
    my doctor just put me on tramadol and i take cymbalta. More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.