Skip to content

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

hello
niteflier posted:
Chez, Demon2011.......are you all still out there?
Niteflier

Perhaps the Animal Spirit is so great that one day it may inspire compassion in the human heart. Nan Sea Love

jaws82 replied to chez1's response:
Niteflier, missed you-jaws82

jaws82 responded:
Hey niteflier, Im still here-haven't heard from you in a while-jaws 82

niteflier replied to chez1's response:
TRIGGER

Hey chez, should have stayed with the group. I had someone go(I had no say) into a nursing facility......we all know they are treated like cattle...all as bout the money. Luckily I was able to stay at least 22 hours b4 they kicked me out every day for 2 months - don't think they liked me there, but strangely enough they were afraid to confront me.
They r out now but won't let me help them. Ok I do everything for them, even if I shouldn't.
Talked to a stranger who said he believed animals have no soul and are there to kill and eat. I need to become a vegetarian. Some humans have no soul, he didn't accept that.
I have been cutting lately, I know not healthy, but it seems to help me relax. Funny, not ha ha, but was looking for a way to stop the vein from rolling.
Strange, I am the one with no soul, yet the owner of the snowglobe I'm in makes me stay here.
Thanks for the reply Chez and Jaws82.....I have thought of you all often.
Hope you both are doing well, don't mean to be a downer ......tomorrow is another day

V/r.......Niteflier
Niteflier

Perhaps the Animal Spirit is so great that one day it may inspire compassion in the human heart. Nan Sea Love

niteflier replied to jaws82's response:
Hey jaws 82, The response was for both CHEZ and you. Th as ' is so much for the reply.
Niteflier
Niteflier

niteflier replied to niteflier's response:
Love you all

Snoopy dance.........
Niteflier

jaws82 replied to niteflier's response:
We love you so much, like our own little family. Im learning more to care and listen than to talk and care only about my self

niteflier replied to chez1's response:
Hey Chez, thank you for the kind words. today is a better day .
I am also glad you have a great psychologist and doctor. The world would have been a darker place without you in it. I am looking for a new psychiatrist in my area that takes my insurance. Unfortunately, the one I had has been promoted(yea!!), however assigned to a different job where he travels mostly. get online this week and find one, hopefully the first one I pick will be a good one.
Thanks again and take care

niteflier
Niteflier

Hey Jaws, thank you . How have you been doing? I could follow on my kindle fire, but it would not let me post. They have since fixed that app.
Niteflier

jaws82 replied to niteflier's response:
Im still volunteering with Red Cross in assisting with blood drives and have enrolled online studies with coding/medical bill- does keep me out of the house; something to keep my mind occupied. I have a Christian counselor with my large church and just help out in our CELEBRATION RECOVERY program. I will give you more info later.

Hey Jaws, glad u r still with red cross. I was going to volunteer locally at the help line, but they decided to get rid of volunteers and pay people to do the same job. Strange. I am still in search of a psych that takes my insurance close to home. I'm not affiliated with a church.
Please do keep me updated
Take care
Niteflier
Niteflier

niteflier replied to niteflier's response:
I just wanted to thank everyone for helping me get through a tough time.

Fair winds and following seas my friends

Niteflier
Niteflier

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Ways to help depression
I thought I'd make a little list of things that have helped me, so we can all add to it and help each other. Who knows what we may find, if ... More
Was this Helpful?
31 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.