Skip to content

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

Plz read my prior post...i really need advice...
Butterflykisses4Chela posted:
I know I need to change myself and want to but its so hard....feel like I've been fighting so hard not to end up like this that I fall worse when I give up again....it's hard being the only feeling like this and wanting help and support when your loved ones cant see how much pain im in and cant help myself....I gotta tough it out and live happy and think happy...well it makes me feel even worse because they have not heard my pleads and begging for them to not understand but at least accept that I have a serious problem and not just being over dramatic all the time...why cant they see how they continue to hurt me and keep me feeling so low....plz read my prior post so you cant get someof my story...really need someone

cindigal responded:
That is really sad that your own husband won't help you and get you help. You mentioned that he and the kids play games with you. What games are you talking about..??. Sometimes the people in your family dont understand depression unless they aware of it. Can you sit your husband explain how you are feeling and get therapy before you crack-up about the things are effecting you. I think there are crisis numbers out there that you can call and talk to someone. They will advise you the places or people you can get help.

cindigal

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Sexual Problems from Meds..What to do!Expert
Serotonin type antidepressants can cause 5-30% of the time- sexual problems such as no orgasm, impotence, no libido. Consider that ... More
Was this Helpful?
28 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.