Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

Plz read my prior post...i really need advice...
Butterflykisses4Chela posted:
I need some advice pronto...im having a really hard time accepting the fact that my family cant see what has been come of me because of my depression...I have begged and pleaded for years for help when I was feeling like this...it was always taken a being over dramatic and me just being way too emotional....I cannot make them understand I cannot help this...they just get aggravatived with me because they cannot deal with me they they push me to the edge...then I breakdown and get numb and feel llike its just getting worse ans its not gong to get better if my family cant see what's happening to me and our family because of it....I feel like im fighting not just for me but my my families mental state and happiness....my husband and 3 boys like to play mind games with me...I don't understand why they seem to think it's ok to purposely get me to the breaking point...I try to stay calm and do what I have to but they know how to play me well....then don't want to deal with me when I get emotional and scream for them to stop doing this to me....plz read my story in my prior post...I need help

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Goals
Counseling is good, but pick a goal and commit to it. If you are serious about being whole for your kids, then focus on that goal. When ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.