Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

My job is making me sick
An_252592 posted:
I am stressed out because of my job. It is in the loan area. I have been in the loan area for about 15 years, but changed companies about two years ago. I did my job well at the old company, but from day one seems like I can't do anything right. Every loan that I touch I get a call back about something being wrong. I cannot explain why this is happening. I know everyday that I send something up I will get a call back and I always do . I am sick every night before I have to go back to work, I really do not know what to do.,

Mom5974 responded:
Maybe it is a toxic environment, or maybe it is simply a bad fit. Look to move on. There are other options.

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Group for Families and friends of people with depression
Since most of the family support sites are 404, I set one up for friends, family and spouses of people with depression. Actually, everyone ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.