Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

I Need Help Badly
SoulNHealing posted:
Is there anybody out there with good advice&did you are have you overcame fear without warning&no reason why should have it. It just comes out of no where and mess up,what has been a good day&turns into worse.

legion420 responded:
look into xanax.helped my sudden attacks but i must warn-once on xanax,your stuck.its as addictive physically as things like heroin & cocaine in a way but or at least i have never had issues with screwing around and not taking exactly as prescribed.ive been on 2mg bars for roughly a couple years now.see what your md thinks-can't hurt asking,i guess.

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Do not change your meds...Expert
without consulting your prescriber. I am very concerned with many, many posts where folks are dropping, lowering, changing their meds ... More
Was this Helpful?
103 of 141 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.