Skip to content

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

Good news
LightWarrior19 posted:
Hello people
I just made account here , don´t know much about this website and what goes on here but since it´s mainly about mental health , I´d like to share something with you , I have blog called Land of Glory and it´s been active since november 2011 , it is a place for awareness and self improvement , I think no matter who we are , we should always look for those things , specially if we´re in a situation like depression

so here´s the link : http://www.journeytoyourendless.blogspot.com

I hope you like it and also share it with others as well

take care
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Sexual Problems from Meds..What to do!Expert
Serotonin type antidepressants can cause 5-30% of the time- sexual problems such as no orgasm, impotence, no libido. Consider that ... More
Was this Helpful?
28 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.