Skip to content

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

rohvannyn
sw3tflower posted:
You are special.
I just want to let you know what a wonderful person you are. You give great advice. You're a very giving person...and a great asset to this community. Thank you for being there for others.
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

rohvannyn responded:
Thank you for saying that. I... am really humbled by it, and I want you to know how much it meant. I appreciate what you have done for others as well. Together, as a community, we can all help each other and I think that's a beautiful thing. I love watching it happen.

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Do not change your meds...Expert
without consulting your prescriber. I am very concerned with many, many posts where folks are dropping, lowering, changing their meds ... More
Was this Helpful?
103 of 141 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.