Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

    What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
    How and Why to Report a Post
    Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

    How do I get help?
    anonymous8521 posted:
    I've been extremely unhappy for four years. I don't want to go to my school psychologist because he is unkind and unhelpful. He is snappy expects my problems to be about schoolwork and not getting enough sleep. I'm afraid to tell him that my problems are much more serious than that. I'm scared to talk to my parents or my adviser at school. I cry almost every day and sometimes I can't even move. I've never had to confront my problems before and now I'm afraid to and don't know the best way to go about it. Please tell me what I should do.
    Was this Helpful?
    3 of 5 found this helpful
    shadowrose7 responded:
    Talk to your parents, ask them if they could take you to a psychologist. Try excercise or do something that makes you happy. Spend some time relaxing doing something you like.
    hope this helps.

    Helpful Tips

    iPhone app that helps me stay active
    I've been using the "Feel Good Tracker" iPhone app to track my activities and to rate how good the activity made me fell. I find that doing ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    4 of 10 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.