Skip to content


Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

need some help here
An_240865 posted:

Does anyone knows anything about "chronic cortisol efficiency" , one of my cousin has it. I would like to know more about this. Feel free to drop some wisdom.
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful
An_240865 responded:
how can i delete this thread , its already been posted. thanks.
susiemargaret replied to An_240865's response:
hello, A206 --

you have some responses to one of your duplicate posts, at .

-- susie margaret

PS -- even tho you have multiple posts asking essentially the same Q, you do not need to delete them, just refer all of them to a central one with the best answers.

if you do want to delete the duplicate threads, however, hover over the invisible line just below the signature, and you will see a line come into view that says "replies/watch this discussion/report this." click on "report this," which will take you to a blank message box where you can ask for the duplicates to be deleted. this will be most helpful if you can list the URL (computer address) for each place the inquiry is duplicated. for instance, the URL for this thread is ; it can be found in the address ribbon at the very top of the page.
what good is gold, or silver too, if your heart's not good and true -- hank williams, sr.

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Mental Health Problems
Mental Health problems can bang anyone at anytime.The access of a ambit of mental disorders and mental health related problems will about ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.